Pandorabots CallMomTM Support
Problems with CallMom
When reporting a problem with CallMom, the first thing to determine is
whether you are experiencing a problem with the app itself, or a problem
with the artificial intelligence responses.
Problems with the App
Problems that might be related to the app include:
- Downloading issues
- Installation problems
- Problems specific to your phone or device
- App crashes
- Problems with speech recognition and/or speech synthesis
- Problems accessing contacts, dialer, sms, email, maps or browser
- Internet connectivity
- No response
- Appearance of the user interace
Problems with the AI
Problems that might be related to the AI include:
- The bot's response was wrong.
- The bot's response made no sense.
- The bot could say something better.
- The bot did not understand what you said.
- You asked for something, but got a different response than you expected.
When reporting a problem, it helps if you can tell us whether you have a problem with the app or with the AI.
Filing a Bug Report
Follow these steps to report a bug or problem:
- Visit the CallMom Project Issue Tracker
- Click "New Issue"
- Enter a summary and description.
- Provide as much information as possible including:
- App version
- Your device and mobile carrier
- Steps we can follow to reproduce the problem
- Submit the issue
Other ways to get help
Post your question to the Pandorabots